There is something in me

Oooiiii :) estou de volta com um outfit post! No meio de tanta confusão ainda consegui fotografar. A verdade é que nunca tive um inicio de semestre com tanto trabalho...já tenho relatórios para fazer, avaliações, projectos de investigação, enfim -.-'  desejem-me sorte para tudo, que vou mesmo precisar!

Heeeyyy :) I'm back with an outfit post! In the midst of so much confusion I still had time to shoot. The truth is I never had a semester beginning with so much work ... I have to make reports, reviews, research projects  -.- ' wish me luck for everything that I will  need!






|Sweater:Primark|Shirt, necklace and bag:Stradivarius|Pants:Zara|Sunglasses:Parfois|

Quanto ao look, sem grande coisa a dizer...acho que a rainha do conjunto é mesmo a mala de uma cor que não sei explicar qual é heheheh umas vezes parece rosa, outras salmão, outras vermelho...a vocês o que parece? Decidi apostar em básicos de Inverno com uns acessórios para lhe dar vida, e acho que ficou muito giro e acima de tudo estava confortável e super quentinha :)) Quais são os vosso básico de Inverno? Também apostam em camisolas quentinhas a aconchegantes?

About the look, without much to say ... I think the queen of the set is the bag of a color that I can not explain heheheh sometimes looks pink, other salmon, other red ... what seems to you? I decided to bet on basic winter pieces with some accessories to give it life, and I think that was really cute and above all was super comfortable and warm :)) What are your winter basics? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comentários: